We’re looking for our next rockstar OTs to join the TPC family.
A bit about the job
We have options to join our team on the North Shore and on the Northern Beaches. Full Time or Part Timer’s welcome!
Your new job could include work in aged care homes, retirement villages and visiting seniors in their own homes. Wherever you work as a TPCer, you’ll be helping seniors stay mobile, safe & happy – that makes us (and our clients) smile and appreciate life.
A bit about the aged care homes in the area:
We visit 6 Aged Care homes in this beautiful part of Sydney where you’ll get to become an important part of the care team. The homes are:
Bupa Mosman – This is a home for 70 elderly residents.
Bupa Roseville – This is a home for 40 elderly residents where you will be working with an in-house physio-aide and GP.
Bupa Willoughby – This is a home for 80 elderly residents. Your work here will have you involved in delivering chronic pain management treatments to connect 1:1 with clients and improve their quality of life. (FYI – chronic pain programs require 3 resident treatments per hour).
Bupa Seaforth – This is another home for 80 elderly residents. This home has its own in-house GP that you’ll be working closely with.
Bupa St Ives – This is a brand new 85 bed home for elderly people. It, too, has it’s own in-house GP for you to work with. Bupa St Ives has a chronic pain management program where you will get to connect with clients 1:1 and improve their quality of life.
A bit about the Retirement Villages we visit in the area:
Your work could also include working at one or more retirement villages providing one on one services and running group exercise classes. The villages are:
- Manors of Mosman
- Lindfield Gardens
In addition to the aged care home and retirement village residents you’ll visit, there is a growing list of home visit clients needing to be helped stay mobile, safe & happy too. Perhaps you’re the person to join our team and help them achieve their goals.
Interested? If you want to apply to work at one or more of these great locations, please fill in the form at the bottom of this page. We’d love to get your application.
Skills needed to apply
- An OT degree & registration with AHPRA
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to have fun & be a part of a close-knit family.
- An ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Valid ‘Aged Care’ police check
- Valid drivers licence and car to get around in
Benefits of joining the TPC Family
- You’ll get your very own Team Leader to welcome you, train you, support you and challenge you!
- You’ll join an established and growing team of committed aged care clinicians (Physios and OTs)
- You’ll have daily huddle calls to connect and learn from the rest of your team
- You’ll get a regular salary as a permanent part-time or full-time team member (not commission based pay)
- You’ll get heaps of learning and development including:
- Manual handling & Equipment training
- Local monthly meeting with PD
- 4 half day learning events per year
- A full day annual TPC Swarm Conference in Melbourne with our 140+ team of clinicians
- Monthly social catch ups in your region
- Learning support options for external PD that you choose to do.
- Our working hours are great too – TPCers generally work 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday – NO late nights, NO weekends, NO work on public holidays!!!
Don’t just take our word that this is a great place to work, watch our video now!
If you’re interested in working at one, or all(!), of these locations, please apply now by filling in the form below.
If you have a question, please call Jess on 1300 797 793 to have a chat or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Btw – Your application needs to answer the question: Which of TPC’s four core values do you like the best (and why!)
Have a great day.
PS – Want to know more about working at TPC? Check out our FAQs page.