We’re looking for our next rockstar physio to join the TPC family in Melbourne’s East on a full time or part-time basis.
A bit about the role:
The role will be a varied role including work in Aged Care facilities, Retirement Villages and visiting our seniors in their own home. The locations include:
- Bayswater North
- Ferntree Gully
Your work will be varied and you will have plenty of autonomy to plan your day around your clients. You will treat many different conditions, lots of co-morbidities and some complex cases to get you really thinking! There’s no doubt you will meet lots of great people and develop relationships with some of the greatest storytellers you will EVER meet – our senior clients.
More specifically you will be doing:
- Physiotherapy treatments
- One on one therapy with residents
- Falls reviews
- Care Plans
- Chronic Pain Management
- Equipment prescription
- Providing education
But most importantly you will be helping our amazing seniors stay mobile, safe & happy everyday-improving lives is what we do! Want to know more? Check out our FAQs page.
- Holds a physiotherapy degree
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to have fun & be a part of a close knit family.
- Valid ‘Aged Care’ police check
- Valid drivers licence and car
We offer salary based packages (not commission based) and plenty of learning and development which includes:
- Manual handling & Equipment training
- 4 learning events per year
- An annual Conference with our whole physio team which includes an expert speaker
- Daily ‘huddle’ calls with the rest of your team
- Local monthly meetings
- Monthly social catch ups in your region
- Subsidy support for external training that you choose to do.
- You will be provided you with your very own team leader!
- We will bend over backwards to get you working as close to home as possible.
- Our working hours are great too – TPC physio’s generally work within the span of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday – NO late nights, NO weekends, NO work on public holidays !!!
Don’t just take our word that this is a great place to work, watch our video now!
Apply now by filling in the form below or call Jess on 1300 797 793 to have a chat.
Help your application be a little more memorable- why not tell us which of our values you like best and why.