We’re looking for our next superstar physio to join the TPC family.
We’re looking for our next rockstar physio to join the TPC family.
We have options to join our team in beautiful Cairns. Full Timer’s or Part Timer’s welcome!
A bit about the job:
Your new job could include work in aged care homes, at retirement villages and visiting seniors in their own homes. Wherever you work as a TPCer, you’ll be helping seniors stay mobile, safe & happy – that makes us (and our clients) smile and appreciate life.
What you will be doing at our aged care facilities:
We have two aged care facilities that we visit. Bupa Cairns and Bupa Mt Sheridan. Your time at these facilities will include spending time assessing new residents, running exercise classes, educating staff and providing one on one services to our awesome residents. You’ll also be responding to referrals for mobility reviews, pain issues, falls reviews, equipment prescription. And you’ll be involved in delivering chronic pain management treatments to connect with clients and improve their quality of life. (FYI – chronic pain programs require 3 resident treatments per hour).
In addition to the aged care home, you’ll visit, there is a growing list of home visit clients needing to be helped stay mobile, safe & happy too. Perhaps your the person to join our team and help them achieve their goals.
Skills needed to apply
- A physiotherapy degree/ AHPRA registration
- Physios under limited registration can apply but will need a valid interim certificate
- An ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to have fun & be a part of a close-knit family.
- Valid ‘Aged Care’ police check
- Valid drivers licence and car to get around in
Benefits of joining us
- You’ll get your very own Team Leader to welcome you, train you, support you and challenge you!
- You’ll join an established and growing team of committed aged care clinicians (Physios and OTs)
- You’ll have daily huddle calls to connect and learn from the rest of your team
- You’ll get a regular salary as a permanent part-time or full-time team member (not commission based pay)
- You’ll get heaps of learning and development including:
- Manual handling & Equipment training
- Local monthly meeting with PD
- 4 half day learning events per year
- A full day annual TPC Swarm Conference in Melbourne with our 140+ team of clinicians
- Monthly social catch ups in your region
- Learning support options for external PD that you choose to do.
- Our working hours are great too – TPCers generally work 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday – NO late nights, NO weekends, NO work on public holidays!!!
Don’t just take our word that this is a great place to work, watch our video now!
If you’re interested in working at one, or all(!), of these locations, please apply now by filling in the form below.
If you have a question, please call Jess on 1300 797 793 to have a chat or email her at email@example.com.
Btw – Your application needs to answer the question: Which of TPC’s four core values do you like the best (and why!)
Have a great day.
PS – Want to know more about working at TPC? Check out our FAQs page.