We’re looking for our next rockstar OT to join the TPC family.
A bit about the job
We have options to join our team in Canberra. Full Time or Part Timer’s welcome!
Your new job could include work in aged care homes and visiting seniors in their own homes. Wherever you work as a TPCer, you’ll be helping seniors stay mobile, safe & happy – that makes us (and our clients) smile and appreciate life.
A bit about the aged care homes in the area:
We visit 2 Aged Care homes in Canberra, where you’ll get to become an important part of the care team. The homes are:
Bupa Calwell (home for 144 elderly residents) and Bupa Stirling (home for 144 residents) – Your work here will have you involved in delivering chronic pain management treatments to connect 1:1 with clients and improve their quality of life. (FYI – chronic pain programs require 3 resident treatments per hour).
In addition to the aged care home residents you’ll visit, there is a growing list of home visit clients needing to be helped stay mobile, safe & happy too. Perhaps you’re the person to join our team and help them achieve their goals.
Interested? If you want to apply to work at one or more of these great locations, please fill in the form at the bottom of this page. We’d love to get your application.
Skills needed to apply
- An OT degree & registration with AHPRA
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to have fun & be a part of a close-knit family.
- An ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Valid ‘Aged Care’ police check
- Valid drivers licence and car to get around in
Benefits of joining the TPC Family
- You’ll get your very own Team Leader to welcome you, train you, support you and challenge you!
- You’ll join an established and growing team of committed aged care clinicians (Physios and OTs)
- You’ll have daily huddle calls to connect and learn from the rest of your team
- You’ll get a regular salary as a permanent part-time or full-time team member (not commission based pay)
- You’ll get heaps of learning and development including:
- Manual handling & Equipment training
- Local monthly meeting with PD
- 4 half day learning events per year
- A full day annual TPC Swarm Conference in Melbourne with our 140+ team of clinicians
- Monthly social catch ups in your region
- Learning support options for external PD that you choose to do.
- Our working hours are great too – TPCers generally work 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday – NO late nights, NO weekends, NO work on public holidays!!!
Don’t just take our word that this is a great place to work, watch our video now!
If you’re interested in working at one, or all(!), of these locations, please apply now by filling in the form below.
If you have a question, please call Jess on 1300 797 793 to have a chat or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Btw – Your application needs to answer the question: Which of TPC’s four core values do you like the best (and why!)
Have a great day.
PS – Want to know more about working at TPC? Check out our FAQs page.