Join Our Team
Come and join the TPC family…
The Physio Co exists for one reason… to help seniors stay mobile, safe & happy. Every day we improve the quality of life for thousands of aged care residents across Victoria, Tasmania, Adelaide and New South Wales.
What is a TPCer you ask?
A TPCer is a physio that loves seniors, wants to learn and develop and to be a part of a close knit team. It is someone who has a passion to help seniors and knows that a small thing on our list of priorities might be the only thing that matters to an elderly client.
If you join the TPC family you will join a team that is supportive, provide flexibility and allows you to work autonomously. As you can imagine there is a lot going on in the facilities, so you will get exposure to different, often complex cases. You will meet and develop relationships with not just the amazing resi’s but also the staff at the facility.
Here are a few of the things you will be doing:
- Conducting functional assessments
- Designing exercise plans
- Individual treatments
- Running group exercise classes
- Assisting with equipment prescription
- Keeping care staff, families and health professionals up to date.
- TPC operates 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday. No late nights or weekends.
- Help seniors stay mobile, safe & happy everyday-improving lives is what we do!
Keen to know more?
- Check out our very own TPC video and Culture book
- Come and chat to us on our Facebook page for any questions you may have
- Look at the area’s where we are currently hiring
Want to apply online?
“We get to work with the most interesting people on our planet. we help keep their bodies active and mobile and in return they keep our brains active and flexible.”
Terry – TPCer since 2010